Monday, March 26, 2007

Azoogle vs Google vs Adbrite

I was working for google some months and I saw that almost everything is forbiden there. Google advertisers are paying a lot of money for clicks, but you should use no tricks. No imaginations in your ads. But advertisers recieve target traffic. So for your business that is a pretty good place to post and pay for ads.
On the other side is azoogle. This is PPA service, that gives you opportunity to use all of your skills to advertise some actions to your visitors. That is good for advertisers, that will recieve actions that are paying for. Good is for publishers that will make everything to advertise.
And third advertising network I will talk about, is adbrite. I like this network, because there is large things undiscovered for people. I think there is a large places for advertising. And two times I have found really perfect advertising places, with USA traffic, 1-2 USD/monthly advertising slot.
Choose your best!
And also have a look at my advertising places left of this...

No comments: